PRICE LIST - 2020

For those of you who still dream about future sailing adventures. Book now in August and September 2020 and save 50% on the price below.
The offer is limited in time and gives you the opportunity to rebook or save the trip to 2021
due to travel restrictions affected by Covid-19.

Please see our 2020 price list below. If you have any questions regarding our prices please do not hesitate to contact us on info@sailaway.se

All prices are displayed in Euro. A 20% booking fee is required upon booking and the remaining 80% is due 45 days prior to departure. Please read our terms and conditions for more details regarding bookings and deposits. 

Sail Away offers private yacht holidays only, this means you will never share the boat with people that are not apart of your group. The captain and hostess are staying in their private rooms onboard. 

Payments are accepted through PayPal or bank transfer.

3 rooms - fits up to 6 guests (3 queen beds)

4 rooms - fits up to 8 guests (4 queen beds) 

What is included:

  • Captain

  • Hostess - cooking and serving of food and beverage (Not on the 50% discount 980 €  extra per week) 

  • Linen + towels 

  • Daily cleaning + final cleaning

  • Boat insurance

  • Free WIFI up to 20GB

Additional costs:

  • Additional WIFI € 10/ 1 GB (over 20GB)

  • Food and beverage for everyone onboard including for the hostess and captain

  • Diesel (depends on distance traveled. Average cost € 250-300 / week)

  • Marina fees (not very expensive and sometimes free)

Contact us today for more information regarding our prices and for our DIY charter packages.

Season A - Premium charter

May and October

3 rooms

4 rooms 

€ 8 420 / week

€ 10 900 / week

Season B - Premium charter

June and September

3 rooms

4 rooms

€ 10 670 / week

€ 13 900 / week

Season C - Premium charter

July and August

3 rooms

4 rooms

€ 11 420 / week

€ 14 900 / week

INFO

We offer tailor-made private 

yacht charters in Greece for

individuals that are looking to

treat their family and friends to 

something special.

We are looking forward to

hearing from you!

 

 

 

Copyright Sail Away 2019

SOCIALS 

CONTACT US

  • Facebook
  • YouTube
  • Instagram

Email: info@sailaway.se

Phone Swe: +46(0) 70 592 88 33

Phone Greece +30 698 094 55 83

Skype: sailaway.se

Facebook

Youtube

Instagram